DORDOGNE VACANCES accept bookings of rentals under the following conditions:
The booking is confirmed upon receipt of the first payment.
All reservations should be accompanied by a 30% deposit
The balance for the stay is to be paid 1 month before your arrival.
Upon receipt of your reservation form, the booking office will send a receipt to confirm your reservation.
If you book less one month before the start of the stay, you should pay the entire stay upon booking.
The payment can be made as follows: by credit card at 05 65 10 89 04, by check or postal order, by holiday checks, by postal money order or directly on the website http://www.dordogne-vacances.fr/ (secure payment).
In the absence of full payment one month prior to arrival, Dordogne Vacances reserves the right to consider the reservation cancelled.
The rental is personal, it is forbidden to sublet or assign the rental to a third party.
For all rentals, arrival is on a Saturday from 4 pm and departure on a Saturday before 10 am (these days and times can vary depending on the season).
Any change in the number of people that may cause a change in the amount due must be reported on arrival (tourist tax, additional person compared to the capacity of the rental ...). In case of misrepresentation of the person placing the reservation, this contract will be automatically terminated and payments will remain with the lessor.
We ask you to notify us of any delay in arrival, in order to keep your rental. The Manager reserves the right to dispose of the camping pitch if there is no news within 24 hours after the planned arrival. Payments made will not be refunded.
It is mandatory to respect the rules of each campsite.
For rentals, a deposit of 150 € is required on arrival to cover possible damage of the rental and an additional deposit of 50 € to cover possible cleaning fees at the end of the stay; desposits are returned on the day of departure based on the final inventory or sent home if for any reason (departure outside opening hours of the reception) the final inventory could not be performed in the company of the person renting.
During your stay, you can be photographed and appear in the next brochures of Dordogne Vacances. In case of refusal, you must notify us of this in writing upon your arrival.
The person renting certifies that he/she has public liability insurance covering damage to rented or entrusted property (provide the certificate).
No administrative and cancellation insurance fees will be refunded or deducted from your stay. No refund will be possible if you do not subscribe cancellation insurance. Subscribing cancellation insurance is recommended. The amount, payable in full and only during booking, is 45 €.
The refund will be made in the following manner:
- Cancellation more than 30 days before arrival: 100% of the paid amount*
- Cancellation between 30 and 22 days before arrival: 75% of the paid amount*
- Cancellation between 21 and 15 days before arrival: 50% of the paid amount*
- Cancellation 14 to 8 days before arrival: 25% of the paid amount*
- From 7 days prior to arrival and no show: no refund.
*after deducting administrative fees and cancellation insurance.
Please note: no refund will be made if the balance of the stay has not been paid on time (i.e., 1 month before arrival).
As soon as the stay has begun, the full price of the booking belongs to Dordogne Vacances. There are no refunds due to early departure or delayed arrival, for whatever reasons. Please send the copy of the contract you signed with your payment as a reservation.
Your copy will be returned to confirm your booking.
Our prices include:
- Access to the chosen rental.
- Access to showers and toilets.
- The supply of gas, water and electricity.
- A parking space for one vehicle per rental.
Our prices do not include:
- The tourist tax payable locally on arrival according to the current rate.
- The optional cancellation insurance: 45 € per stay.
- Adminsitrative fees: 25 € per stay.
- Animals (maximum 1): 4 € per night or 25 € per week per animal. Tattoo card, certificate of vaccination against rabies for dogs, and cats must be kept on a leash. Dogs of category 1 "attack dogs" (pit bulls) and dogs of category 2 "guard and defense dogs" (Rottweiler) are not allowed.
- The deposits, as checks or cash, demanded upon yoiur arrival, and returned at the end of the stay.
- Cleaning fees if necessary (50 €).
- A financial contribution may be required on our campsites for access to certain activities and entertainment.
Renting of sheets: 15 € / pair of sheets with pillowcases (reservation required).
Renting of baby cot: 15 € / week (reservation required).
Renting of booster seat for baby: 15 € / week (reservation required).
Renting a baby kit (cot and booster seat) : 20 € / week (reservation required).
Each campsite offers specific services, please ask us for further information. In all cases, customers of Dordogne Vacances should respect the rules and regulations of each campsite.
Any claims regarding non-compliance of the facilities with regard to the descriptive brochure must be made in writing to our on-site hostess before the end of the stay, and confirmed by certified letter with acknowledgment of receipt addressed to: Dordogne Vacances SAS ID VACANCES BP 24 46130 BRETENOUX within 30 days of the end of the stay. After this time, no claim will be taken into account.